Re: [NTLK] Printing woes

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 08:43:53 PDT

Maybe Eckhart could extend his Nitro/OBEX/Neo IrDA drivers to the 1x0
platform?

What say you Eckhart & Paul G?

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
BBC Group, a division of Nations One Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-3283 Office
(866) 263-2956 Toll-Free Office
(517) 548-9735 Facsimile