[NTLK] [ANN] NewtPodcast for 05-24-05 Now Available

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 09:49:05 PDT

I know, about time, I've been slacking. Hope you find it useful...I've
posted the audio and summary as usual to Green Light Go's web site,
http://messagepad.blogspot.com. For those who subscribe to the feed (I
wonder if anyone does?), I'll be transferring the recording shortly to
Audioblogger so check the GLG web site for an update when it's
available. I tried using the new QuickTime 7 audio recording this time
for the first audio post. I certainly could have cleaned it up a bit,
but it should be okay.

Enjoy,
Dave

http://messagepad.blogspot.com