Re: [NTLK] Software Issue. Vaporware designation

From: Alex Santos (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 14:10:55 PDT

There is in fact a case of one individual who purchased a company for
quite a high price shortly after the Newton's discontinuation.
Unfortunately, this company is not earning anything near the projected
sales it was to make. I am not exactly clear on all of the details but
wouldn't this company be in a better position to sell 100 packages at
10-20 dollars rather then 10 packages at 50 dollars?

Just a thought.