Re: [NTLK] OT: why not the Palm T|X, though it has appeal

From: Lord Groundhog (LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 11:03:17 PDT

To be honest, I'd be happy with higher contrast without colour, so as to
keep the good battery life. For example, if my Newt had the option of very
light green or even near-white print on a dark background, I'd be laughing.
Part of the beauty (for me) of the Newton is that it does what it does
*very* well, without the bells and whistles and with great battery life (an=
that amazing option of using "AA" batteries). If I want colour and
eye-candy, I have a PowerBook.

Of course, if they ever figure out a way to give us great colour with great
battery life and options, I'll be there with my arm and leg, though not wit=
my first-born son...

Shalom.=20
Christian=20

NewtonPad: the computer of tomorrow =8B yesterday.

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/

Refresh yourself from our MUG: http://www.oxmug.org/

~~~ On 2005/10/13 15:10, John Hay at OceanCity_at_mac.com wrote ~~~