Re: [NTLK] Diabetic Meal Planning Software for Newton

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Sep 10 2005 - 14:37:54 PDT

Jim,
There is a program called HeathMate which is very comprehensive. It
will allow you to not only keep track of your foods and insulin but
can calculate your next shot size and has a library of food values,
The problem is it is no longer supported and requires a special key
that ties it to a particular Newton. I have the card and the Newton
its tied to. Contact me off list if interested.

Mark

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_verizon.net