Re: [NTLK] Buffalo/MELCO WLI-PCM-L11GP one and the same?

From: andrewfox_at_mac.com
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 19:23:22 PDT

Hi Morgan,
I have one of the Buffalo cards and I've seen photo's of the Melco
and they look identical apart from the labels obviously. The Buffalo
works fine with Horishi's driver so I suspect your suspicions about
the Melco being a Japanese OEM are correct just as the Elsa Air
Lancer is a European OEM of the same card.

And of course they all stem from the same Lucent Orinoco tree anyway:)

Now if any list member has one of the Elsa Air Lancer or Melco cards
mentioned above and would be willing to part with it I would be
skeriously interested in adding it to my newton wireless card
collection which currently stands at 27 different cards and growing
weekly:)

Replies off list please.

regards
Andrew