Re: [NTLK] Buffalo/MELCO WLI-PCM-L11GP one and the same?

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 11:23:31 PDT

Melco is the European marketed version, Buffalo is the State-side version.
They are the same card marketed by different companies for the different
markets. Depends where you are as to which you would search for. Since I'm
in the States, I have the Buffalo and love it.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
BBC Group, a division of Universal Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 548-9735 Facsimile
Curtis_at_BBCGroupMI.net
www.BBCGroupMI.net