Re: [NTLK] BT-001: Internal Bluetooth Card for MP2x00

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1003_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 12:16:54 PDT

On 22. Sep 2005, at 13:44, Jake Bordens wrote:
> Now, for those of you who rely on OBEX transfers and such, for now, I
> can't really help much. One problem at a time. Ideally, I'll hear
> back from Eckhart eventually and he'll have some suggestions for me.

I think getting the BT-001 to work like the Blunt stuff is not such a
big issue. The components to modify are Neo and maybe the NIE Blunt &
Nitro Support Module. Both work over a standard Endpoint interface
and use no Blunt specific methods. I'm sure that the BT-001 is
actually pretty well suited for Neo etc. because it offers a serial
interface without much hassle. The only thing that is needed is the
initialization of the connection, i.e. sending the proper AT commands
before any OBEX connection. IC/VC is even less critical, it works
over any transport ;)

Eckhart