Re: [NTLK] messagepad2100 rechargable battery

From: Mark Marvald (mack52_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 19 2006 - 05:57:51 PST

hi,
I recently decided to go back to using my messagepad but now the
battery no longer holds a charge.
Where can I get another rechargable one. I have heard on the
internet that my dead one can be revived. If so where and for how
much $?

How do I sync it with ical and addressbook?

And lastly, I need a calendar that will let me see a weekly view. I
know that built in one that came with the Newton has that view but I
was wondering if there are any other ones around that are even better.

Last to lastly, what programs do Newton users use that you couldn't
live without?

I guess that is a start for my questions.
Any web site reccommendations would be great too.

Go Newt!

mack