Re: [NTLK] messagepad2100 rechargable battery

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 19 2006 - 08:13:21 PST

My need to see a good weekly view lead me to try all the top organizer
programs. I ended up keeping and using TimeTrax and MoreInfo for day-to-
day needs. For me TiimeTrax is by _far_ the best for the weekly view
and it even has two different week view layouts; one is more visual
using bars to show meetings, the other is more of a textual view, but
both show a 7 day week which you can even start on "today" or on
Sundays. See here for details:

TimeTrax: scroll down to see the weekly screenshots:
<http://www.config.de/TimeTrax/TP_Screens2000.htm>

MoreInfo: I don't see any screenshots, but info is here:
<http://www.silverware.com/MoreInfo.shtml>

I strongly recommend TiimeTrax, John