Re: [NTLK] messagepad2100 rechargable battery

From: Roland Roberts (roland_at_astrofoto.org)
Date: Thu Jan 19 2006 - 08:14:42 PST

    Mark> And lastly, I need a calendar that will let me see a weekly
    Mark> view. I know that built in one that came with the Newton has
    Mark> that view but I was wondering if there are any other ones
    Mark> around that are even better.

I use DateMan from Standalone which I bought a long time ago. It is a
commercial product, and it can still be downloaded (although finding it
on www.standalone.com is possible, it's easier to get it from unna). I
don't konw if standalone will still sell it or not, but when I recently
lost several of my registration codes, they e-mailed them to me!

DateMan integrates todos, appointments, calls, and some other things as
well. It has a "goals" module which is like a mini-project manager
allowing you to have a "goal" with several sub-todo tasks. I don't use
that particular feature since if you want project management, you can
get BluePrint2 which is now freeware.

    Mark> Last to lastly, what programs do Newton users use that you
    Mark> couldn't live without?

DateMan and Super NotePad from Standalone. And now that I have wireless
access, NewtScape, too.

regards,

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland_at_rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court