Re: [NTLK] Maybe I've figured out the NCU serial connect failure

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 19:18:44 EDT

I use the wavelan bronze Turbo with my 2x00 and connect to NCU via
apple talk. I have the graphite Airport base station bridged to a
Linksys router. If yours is not the turbo bronze, it won't work.

re Keyspan I think the installer has an uninstaller feature.

Did you ever get the wired ethernet card you mentioned? If no
contact me off list I can pick one up for $10 or less.

Woody