Re: [NTLK] Maybe I've figured out the NCU serial connect failure

From: James Nichols <smilr_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 19:28:10 EDT

I believe the keyspan driver is installed at:
Hard drive > System > Library > Extensions > KeyspanUSAdriver.kext

moving this file out of the Extensions folder and rebooting should
disable it. You may be able to temporarily turn it off without
uninstalling it by using the "kextunload" command in the terminal, be
warned that it may not unload nicely, and will be loaded at your next
boot up unless you move the .kext file permanently.

J. Tyler Nichols