Re: [NTLK] Stiff keys on keyboard

From: John <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Mar 28 2006 - 19:45:48 EST

>> I recently purchased a Newton keyboard and have found the keys to be
>> very stiff.
>> I really have to type hard, in fact the effort is more trouble than its
>> worth, so it has been relegated to the shelf.
>> I think the reason might be that it hasn't been used.
>>
>> Could anyone advise me if this is normal and whether I can do anything
>> to make the keys less stiff?

I have about half a dozen Newton keyboards.
Guess I'm lucky.
They all work fine.

John

You Can Help Fight Spam:

1) Use BCC: instead of CC: http://tinyurl.com/lkd99
    ..... blind courtesy copies help protect your friends

2) Break up your e-mail address: OceanCity at Mac dot Com

3) Rinse twice, repeat as needed <g>

The information contained herin is confidential and may
be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying,distribution or any action taken in reliance on
it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

©2006, NewMediaGroup(TM), all rights reserved