[NTLK] Need Advice On Selling Newtons, accessories, etc.

From: Michael Nerad <neradms_at_wi.rr.com>
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 22:14:46 EDT

Hello,

My name is MIchael. I have not been active in the group for some time
now. I am asking your advice and opinion regarding selling my Newton
hardware, software, and accessories.

I do not want to part with my Newton(s), but a couple of weeks ago I
had some major surgery and must have another procedure in January.
The circumstances of my health and overwhelming financial situation
have brought me to the point of needing to assist myself by raising
funds from any possible source or revenue.

I need to sell all items as a complete package. I do not have the
energy or physical strength to manage multiple sales and shipping.

I am asking for your advice in what would be a fair price for both
myself and a potential buyer.

I am the original owner of all the items.

I will include a very detailed list of every item if anyone is
interested or able to help me.

The broad description of what i am looking to sell includes: (2)
Original Newton 2100s, several cases, multiple memory cards, several
dongles, lots of original software packages, keyboard, AA Newton
battery cages, cables, ethernet cards, styli, several charging blocks
and cables, and other various bits and pieces. Everything is in
excellent condition.

If anyone is willing to share their expertise and opinion in what
would be a fair price, or who may be interested in buying these
items, I would be very appreciative and grateful for you help.

Thank you very much everyone for your time and consideration,

Michael