[NTLK] MP2100 package for sale

From: John Powell <jmp_105_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 17:47:36 EDT

I've finally decided to let my 2100 go. I'm still not quite sure what I'll do with Travel-CS (PowerTrans, PowerTrans Cursive, etc).I'm entertaining offers here before considering ebay. Please contact me directly at jmp_105@hotmail.com. Offers SHOULD NOT be posted here on the list.System includes;* (1) MP2100 (orig). Screen works but backlight is not bright. Door and clips are in good working condition (door has been off for ages - kept the Newt in a leather case). Interconnect is also in good condition. Audio works. Case has a couple small cracks and a few screwdriver marks (from trying to open the case).* (1) stock rechargeable battery. Does hold a charge, but it's certainly not a real long one.* (1) modified rechargeable pack. It's not pretty, but you could probably replace the batteries and have yourself a nice pack.* (1) PDA Panache Stylus - tip in good condition. Note I do NOT have the original stylus any longer.* (1) PCMIA dummy card* (1) 80 meg CF card (in a PCMCIA adapter)* (1) PCBman's dongle destro
yer (installed)* (1) 3Com EtherLink III 10BASE-T PCMCIA card (with dongle)* (2) Serial cables (connect serial port to Dongle Destroyer jack)* (?) Calise leather case (I think I've got 3 new ones left, plus the one it's already in.** A TON of REGISTERED software. Some of these you can no longer get registrations for. I've also got a rather large collection of software someone will have fun going through, including some items that are very hard (if not nearly impossible) to find, like Hexdump's Paint and Bricks (animated break-out like game). Here's a list of the registered software all of which should work on this Newton (I'm not 100% sure on the Modasys programs). This list may not include everything but it should cover most...** Dashboard, WakeUpCall, (Modasys) Mobile B/U and VoiceNotes, Affiliate+, MineFieldII, Motile, Mystery Capers, SoloDX, SuperNewtris, World Conquest, Alarmed&Dangerous, ArcadePack, BackDrop+, DateMan, FontBundle, Freezeman, Frogs VS Cars, Ghost, HeapSaver, KeyMan2, MissileCommAnt, More
Folders, PaperLines, RocksInSpace, SuperNames, SuperNotepad, WorkOutTracker, Stationary Construction Set, MPG, Pauls ATA driver, BluePrint, QF Pro, PowerTrans, NS Basic, X-Port, and a million others.Thanks for your interest. Again, please send offers directly to jmp_105@hotmail.com.John M PowellTravel-CS.comIwillbefree.com