Re: [NTLK] I need a PDA, is a Newton a sane choice today?

From: Scott Rogers <srogers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 09 2007 - 09:26:04 EST

Dan,

Yup. I'm watching them closely, though. I imagine that there are
lots of people like me, who have relatively low demands for a portable
95% of the time (email and web and text) but then 5% of the time need
DreamWeaver and Acrobat Pro and whatever else.

And I completely agree about the screen. I love the screen on the
Newt. My live is pretty much lived in 5x8 cards, and the Palm seems
to want me to be 3x5. And you know what? I don't wanna be 3x5! ;)