Re: [NTLK] WLTB Hens Teeth

From: RAParker <QuadzillaNET_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 14:58:52 EDT

On May 1, 2007, at 5:02 AM, Andrew Hill wrote:

> I would also be interested in purchasing a memory card that will read
> and write in an Emate. 4MB, 8MB or 16MB would be great.

It will be hard to find something that will read & write. However, for
about $20 total, you can pick up a PCMCIA - CF (I or II) adapter and a
64MB - 256MB Compact Flash memory card. Download the ATA driver. The
demo mode for the ATA driver will give you (1) read/write 4MB
partition. When you save up $75-$100 the buy the ATA driver's license,
you will then be able to do all kinds of stuff with that 256MB CF card.

Ron

P.S. sorry, sold all my hens teeth to a voo-doo doctor for a bottle
labeled "Love #9"

--
QuadzillaNET
        |\/|\ @ Newted.ORG