[NTLK] Conjure: Newton inspired desktop software

From: Chilton Webb <chilton_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Sep 01 2007 - 14:15:06 EDT

Hi,

As some of you know, I still refuse to give up my (modified) Newton
2000. However, some things about its user interface don't exist on
Macs at all, so I've been working on a Newton-esque desktop app for
my MacBook (and PowerBook before that) that works similarly, and it's
finally finished.

Unfortunately, I did some research on the various patents Apple has,
and found that some of the features were actually covered under their
patents, so I had to remove them. Those features will return later,
in a different form.

But I'd like to hear thoughts and suggestions on this from anyone
here about the finished product. I plan to put it on sale next week.

http://homepage.mac.com/chilton/Conjure/

Thanks!
-Chilton Webb