Re: [NTLK] Battery Draining When At Rest

From: Bob Carls Dudney <kosmicdollop_at_saber.net>
Date: Mon Nov 17 2008 - 22:49:01 EST

Newt turns on at 3:00 to roll over incomplete calls and to-dos to
current day. Otherwise they'd remain dated to the day created and
disappear from current lists.

(Some add-ons, like MoreInfo, usurp this function, so it annoyingly
happens when one first powers up each day.)

Rollover doesn't take long, so backlight staying on, auto sleep set
to long time, or some other issue is draining your batts.

Also, as I recall, Newt itself doesn't complete rollover if
interrupted by loss of power. MoreInfo, however, always seems to know
if something still needs rolling over.

Cheers,

B C D