Re: [NTLK] Is iPod Touch the Newtons future?

From: Patrick Jendraszak <jendra_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Jan 17 2009 - 22:43:48 EST

I agree. I have had an iPod Touch for about 9 months now and I have
noticed the change in my workflow. Namely, I am typing on my laptop
and syncing to my iPod Touch as opposed to writing on my Newton. I
wish that the iPod Touch could be bigger and have HWR, but, as you
said, perhaps it is best to let the iPod do what it does best ... and
let the Newton do the rest!

Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN
MP2000u