Re: [NTLK] Geocities Sites gone in three days...

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos <der_admiral_at_me.com>
Date: Fri Oct 23 2009 - 09:15:13 EDT

There is an application called web devil for the mac which goes and grabs content from as web site.
Now getting all of Geocities.com would be a serious undertaking!

I've gone through and I've archived a couple of websites that deal with languages or technology that are no longer maintained on geocities so I have access to them.

It's too bad that Yahoo isn't just giving the content, as is, to archive.org