NTLK Re: Swapping guts

From: Jon Glass (jonglass@usa.net)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 08:22:27 CDT

on 9/1/00 12:32 PM, Gruendel, Frank 3837 PPE-WT at
Frank.Gruendel@de.heidelberg.com wrote:

> 5) Hgrmmm... what on earth is the english word for "use a screwdriver to
> turn a screw counterclockwise until it comes out"??? Could a kind soul
> please post this?

Well, you said it just about as well as I could have. I suppose you could
say "unscrew," but it doesn't necessarily carry all that you said in its
meaning. Is there a German word that says all that? Wow.

-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

*************************************** NewtonTalk brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM -- the ESPN of politics on the Internet! All the players, all the news, and the hottest analysis and features (plus 'toons!) anywhere.... visit http://www.evote.com today!

*************************************** Need Subscribe/Unsubscribe info?

Visit the NewtonTalk section at http://www.planetnewton.com

This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Tue Sep 12 2000 - 00:00:06 CDT