Re: [NTLK] *Must Have* apps?

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 12:17:41 EDT

On 04:09 PM 8/16/01 +0100, Paul Jones quoth:
>I am a Newton owner for just a few days now. Just wondering what are
>the must have items for the 2x00? I have been to unna.org but there
>was so much to choose from, i got lost!

Oh, I dunno. For me:

Newtscape, SimpleMail, I++, SBM Utils, Avi's Backdrop, NPDS (for the geek
factor), YAZI, mahjonng, KungFu, NewtPaint, HiLite 2000, NewtWorks, a shelf
load of books, and too many fonts.

Everything else is just sort of there and I forget it on occasion. These I
notice.

Anyone else?

later,
ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com
Newton Connections:
         The most obsessively updated Newton news site on the web.
http://mail.jcsarchitects.com/~ben

Newton. Still intelligent after all these years.