Re: [NTLK] Living with Palm and Newton together...suggestions?

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 10:52:19 EDT

Ed Kummel wrote:

       Yeah, I tried to live with a Palm V for about a week
       and found that it was indeed quite useful!

Yea, Ed, I agree I don't really understand about this whole "Its so
nice it fits in my thimble" mentality with the palm.
Sure it's smaller, big deal...at what sacrifice.

I have a buddy that is really good with making things out of Leather,
He makes "Chaps" for Motorcycle riders, saddlebags and what not.
I had him make me a leather pouch for my 2100, which I wear on my
belt. (He used a VHS Tape to approximate the size) I customized it
by tracing the light bulb on the leather, then I got a wood burner
and branded the logo into the leather, looks really cool.

But my point is, its all what you get used to, I feel naked without
that "holster" and the Newt at my side.

Greg, the Gunslinger