Re: [NTLK] Living with Palm and Newton together...suggestions?

From: david ting (ting_at_helix.mgh.harvard.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 11:11:21 EDT

Okay, I've been lurking for a while here, but really do need to know what
the consensus is about synchronizing the Palm contact list and appointment
calendar with the Newton. I think my situation is typical of a LOT of
folks:

- PC/Windoz-based office
- Everyone in the enterprise uses Microsoft Outlook for email/scheduling
- Everyone synchs to their Palm/OS devices
- I have to fit in with this environment, but still want to use my Newt
  and not have to carry a Newton AND a Palm m500

What's the best way to live these realities?

--David