Re: [NTLK] Leave me alone [redux]

From: b|indwo|f (blindwolf_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 00:17:05 EDT

I think this group is overly critical of Mr. Ozguner. If you believe he is
unethical, simply do not do business with him. I have successfully
completed a transaction with him and the items were inexpensive in my
opinion and EXACTLY as described.

I understand the hesitance and even distaste you may have for certain
auctions or presentations he has made.

I wonder though. How many of you have used software you have not paid for?
Or misrepresented yourselves in some way? Or lied to your boss about how
you were working when you were really playing with your Newton trying out
the latest trick, hack or program?

As much as I hate to say it, I am ashamed at the way this group has treated
Mr. Ozguner. How he conducts his business IS his business. IF it is your
business it should only be because you are conducting commerce or discourse
with him. Stop acting like some gossipy old women at a Baptist church and
behave with dignity. Otherwise we will run away others who might want to
try to turn a profit at doing things for the Newton. Like making cool
software or offering a dial-up service for the Newt etc etc etc.

Steeevie may not have been able to kill the Newton, but your malicious
attitudes will be the death knell of what makes owning a Newton special.

Thank you for listening.

Best Regards to Everyone,

David Hutchison
b|indwo|f is blindwolf_at_cfl.rr.com
"like a dog returns to his own vomit, so a fool returns to his folly"