Re: [NTLK] Practicality of an eMate?

From: Jeroen Goulooze (jeroengoulooze_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 06:37:15 EST

It is a lightweight laptop with long battery life and not the mess that
comes with the maintenance/sysadmin stuff on most laptops. The keyboard is
way better than the MP2X00 keyboard and my handwriting is so terrible the
newton can do nothing with it. I had an mp 2000 but sold it after I stopped
working as a journalist. Now I go writing on my "Handbag" as the people
around me rever to it.

Next to that there is Newtonscript which has become important to me: I do
not know any database that offers the possibilities that Newtonscript soups
offer.

And besides that: on an emate I just write, and I am not distracted by all
kinds of other programs and start using Flash, or photoshop instead of write
the stuff I have to write. Maybe that's why I program using NTK instead of
Newt;-)

Jeroen Goulooze