[NTLK] Practicality of an eMate?

From: Kevin LaCombe (klacombe_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 23:32:28 EST

Definately two different newtons. I find myself using my 2100 on a daily
basis and my emate when I anticipate needing the keyboard for an extended
period. Plus the cool factor. The emate became so much more useful after
getting the upgrade. Just not enough internal store without it. If I had
to choose between them, I would go with the 2100 (faster, 2 slots, cheaper
considering the cost of the emate upgrade). Plus, there are a ton on ebay
now.