Re: [NTLK] Practicality of an eMate?

From: Glenn Roe (myhome_at_cwnet.com)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 13:07:59 EST

For me I switched to an eMate because of sight considerations. I was
just having too much difficulty seeing the MP screen, and I'm not quite
ready for glasses yet. I see the eMate screen just fine. I do like to
type also, but the MP & eMate both recognized by printing amazingly
well. We started out with MPs for all our employees in our business, but
once I started using the eMate most of them have switched over to it.
The two that are still using MPs couldn't deal with the speed
difference. That seems to be a distinct personal preference.

Merrrry "Christ"mas to all,

Glenn Roe