[NTLK] Blue ... something

From: eMate 300 01 Jurgen Mintert (mintert_at_planet.nl)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 12:09:00 EDT

Hi there,
i am looking for experience with a program, called "Blue print".
That's the name i remember. I had that address in the computer of a
friend, but his son killed the machine........( For my next life i know
two things one: NO KIDS, second NO WIFE. Trust me.)
The program could be ordered by giving money to a charity like red cross,
or Greenpeace i remember. The program appears to do jobs in planning of
work tasks, as i understood.
If someone know where to find the web site, or even better has worked with
that program, please let me know.

My tip for travelling is experienced by the army:
One: Did we got everything?
Two: Did we NEED it?
Answer this two questions and the most things couldn't be stolen. Includes
eMate, MP130 and more.
Use the PIN if you decide to take the Newton with you. To impress people
is a nice thing, but to be impressed by a house that is completely empty
after the vacation, is an experience, you must not have by your own.

By
Jurgen Mintert
mintert_at_planet.nl