Re: [NTLK] Blue ... something

From: eMate 300 01 Jurgen Mintert (mintert_at_planet.nl)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 15:13:00 EDT

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001 13:56:47 +1000, Patrick Meuleman wrote:

>Hi Jurgen,
>
>The application you are looking for is called BluePrint and can be found
at http://www.sarofax.com
>What in particular did you want to know about it? There is a reasonable
>tutorial available on the web site (last time I looked anyway).
>Regards, Patrick.>

Thanks Patrick,
what i wanted to know, is, what somebody with experience with this program
knew about working with it every day. The Online tutorial is for me not
possible to get, because i have had to get there with my eMate and that is
not very comfortable. So i have to wait, till the computer of a friend
works again.
Anyway, Paul Filmer heard of my problem and is now in Amsterdam to let me
play a little with Blue print, so i have to say that the servic from the
Newton community is VERY GOOD. Mr. Filmer has indeed some minor meetings
with not Newton related people, but in my imagination he is here to help
me out. (O-<
I close the subject now here at the list and will email only under my own
mail adress, not to, at least thank, everybody for help.

Bye

Jurgen Mintert
mintert_at_planet.nl