Re: [NTLK] MP2000 and Ethernet

From: Thomas Hart (T.E.Hart_at_durham.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 02:31:06 PDT

Not so quick question for you.

I haven't used my ethernet card (Farallon) for quite some time, but I
now have a network connection again and have been trying to get my
Newton onto it. After trying everything I could remember, and all that
Victor instructs at chuma, I read that NIE 2.0 does not work with an
MP2K. Be this as it may, I did use my ethernet card with my Newton, but
I don't seem to be able to get the ethernet option in the Internet Setup
slip.

Here's what I have on the Newt:

Farallon Enet
Internet Enabler 1.0
Internet Setup
NetHopper
Newton Devices
Newton Internet

What am I missing, what am I not doing correctly?

Please help my Newton regain its access to information.

Tom