Re: [NTLK] newton 2000 parts

From: Marco Mailand (newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 05:47:14 EST

Brad Padgett wrote:
> Does anyone know where or
> if I can get a better case for it? It works great but I just want to
> improve the looks for showing it off!!!
I have a spare Newton case but not a new one. It has a crack and serious
marks but all important threaded holes are working and there is nothing
cracked out. The crack has been glued. If you would like to get this I would
have a reason to part with it and fit this MP2100 into a separate larger
plastic box together with a GPS receiver and additional accus.

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing