[NTLK] quick link scanning pen and virtual pc

From: jeff kisseloff (j.kisseloff_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 11:37:11 EST

I wonder if any of those people who have had luck with the quick link
scanning pen have connected to a mac using virtual pc. the pen works
great for me with my newton. Beaming is seamless, but no matter what I
try I can't get the pen to connect to virtual pc. I've been on the phone
for a long time with both quick link and connectix, and we tried every
different setting imaginable, and also two different adapters, the
belkin and the sakar. No luck. The software seems to work fine on
virtual pc, but when I try to link the pen, I get the same message each
time, "Error communicating with pen."

anyone succeeded with this?