Re: [NTLK] Assorted Questions

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 13:52:13 EST

Forgive me for responding without the answer that you're looking for.

Contrary to two posts to this question, there apparently is one combo
modem/nic PCMCIA card that does work in the Newton. I'm totally brain-dead
right now and can't recall the manufacturer at the moment. (TDK
perhaps?)I'll look it up when I have a chance.

FWIW, they're very expensive when on eBay. The last one I looked into was
starting at $180 I think. I can switch cards many times over for that kind
of change!

Ken Whitcomb

on 11/2/01 11:03 AM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com