Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...

From: The Compulsive Splicer (splicer_at_paroxysm.com)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 19:21:24 EST

My mistake and my apologies. There were quadras at the prepress shop,
but when I was doing catalogs the following year, the machines that were
next to one another were a P90 and some sort of Power Computing clone. I
don't recall the clock speed, but it had to be a PPC-based machine,
because IIRC Power Computing didn't make any other kind. This was 1995,
and I worked in the prepress shop in 1993 and 1994.

Sorry about that. I still blame the slowness of the Mac in that
comparison to NuBus, and Apple figured that out, or why else would they
have switched to PCI-based buses?

Steve