Re: [NTLK] Hitler, Hitler, Die Die Die! ( was LOTR, et al. )

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 15:34:21 EST

at the temporal coordinates: 11/6/01 3:18 PM, the entity known as Zachery
Bir at zbir_at_urbanape.com conveyed the following:

> Okay, please, please, purty please, can we let this die?
>
> I started the damn thing, and I really didn't think before I did
> so. I should have remembered the chest puffing self-righteous
> indignation ( "It's _wrong_, though, of course, I don't care - I do
> it, too!" - what a load! ) from the thread about abandonware.
>
> Now, fer the love of Newt, let it drop.
>
> Zac

Aw, c'mon... How are people going to artificially inflate their November
stats otherwise??? :-)

Besides, wouldn't it have been more effective to refer to the "chest puffing
self-righteous" people as the 'Copyright Nazis'? The simple invocation of
der Fuhrer in the subject may not be sufficient to qualify for this amusing
little convention. ;-)

(Hey, let's start our own convention! When we get tired of a topic, we
could mock the subject to death. We could get a good laugh AND inflate our
stats at the same time.)

- Eric.