Re: [NTLK] more background pictures / tom bombadil > >

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 10:22:22 EST

> Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 23:59:55 +0100
> From: Till <till_k_at_gmx.net>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] more background pictures / tom bombadil >
>

>>Were you able to read my mind about these backdrops? ;)
>
> No, not really... unless Newton users get psychic through extensive use :=
)

...maybe due to something that crept out of your lab... ;)
Sadly, I was not able to download the .pkg files, I was just directed to a
textfile - is it my browser or your files? (IE.5)

>>What about one of Urd from "Ah! My Goddess!"?
>
> I have to confess that I do not know that one yet, I'm only into anime if
> something comes across me by chance. However, anyone who has good picture=
> can send them to me an I will Avify them.

I'll have a look at my archives :)

>>Are you back in town?
>
> Yes, more or less... back in the lab describes it more accurately, I didn=
't
> even unpack all of my stuff. Making backdrop pictures is more fun :)

He he, did you check your hands with blacklight by now?

Regards,

Oliver :)

--
Diese Teile haben 1 GHz und sind kompatibel (wozu auch immer). Der Rest
z=E4hlt nicht. Warum auch? Eine Massenhysterie mu=DF weder ergonomisch, noch