Re: [NTLK] more background pictures / tom bombadil > >

From: Till (till_k_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 18:25:37 EST

>>>Were you able to read my mind about these backdrops? ;)
>>
>> No, not really... unless Newton users get psychic through extensive use :=
=3D
>)
>
>...maybe due to something that crept out of your lab... ;)
>Sadly, I was not able to download the .pkg files, I was just directed to a
>textfile - is it my browser or your files? (IE.5)

Hm... my first assumption (that the Microsoft product is the weakest link
in the chain) proved right. But there=B4s a solution: Click and hold on the
link, and you get a menu with a download option. Alternatively, ctrl-click
on the link.
Anyway, why don=B4t you use iCab? :)

>>>Are you back in town?
>>
>> Yes, more or less... back in the lab describes it more accurately, I didn=
=3D
>'t
>> even unpack all of my stuff. Making backdrop pictures is more fun :)
>
>He he, did you check your hands with blacklight by now?

No, I didn=B4t dare to yet *g*