Re: [NTLK] What programs do you have in your button bar?

From: esworp (esworp_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 01:58:42 EST

Am I the ony one who uses MiniBB to get rid of it completely? I never
use the button bar, but sometimes, i have to revert it back to normal
to export files from notes or Works.. strange.

i guess, technically, i have Extras in my button bar... once i tried to
remove even that, and really screwed myself (hint: DON'T!)

Btw.. I've gotten a new job, and now i use Works a helluva lot as a word
processor. I'd use it more if there was a spell check feature in it.
then i wouldn't have to wait till i get home to export it to Office to
fiddle with it... Anyone know if there is a solution of that nature for
Works?