[NTLK] From Woo; LaNUG!

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 05:57:40 EST

Hello all,

Sorry for the late notice, but here it is!
Our n'th meeting!
Where: AppleStore in Glendale Galleria.
When: Saturday, Nov. 17 th.
Time: 7 pm-???
Food? : After Apple kicks us out, we'll have dinner at Conrad's till the
last backlight is turned off to guide us to our cars.

All is welcome!

I've got a 'few' things to show, can't tell now, you just have to be there.

Our first sponsor, Mr Laurent Daudelin has offered a 'license' to a 'copy'
of his NewtGrocery! I'll setup a drawing at the meeting to the lucky
winner who will have 'NO' excuse coming back from shopping. ;-)

Sorry again for the late posting, but better late than never!

!ooW %-)
"Ask not what your country can do for you,
Ask what you can do for your country."...JFK, 01/20/1961

Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!
 http://www.newtontalk.net