Re: [NTLK] I am a moron. Let me share!!!

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 11:02:27 EST

> Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 19:45:57 -0500
> Subject: [NTLK] I am a moron. Let me share!!!
> From: Loren Finkelstein <Loren_at_Finkelstein.Net>
>

> Well, I guess it never occurred to me to read the instructions before,
> because I just noticed for the first time (after being a 5 1/2 year Newton
> owner) that step one in the Barrier instructions is to remove the blue
> plastic that protects the Barrier.
>
> Yes folks, that's right. I spent years using a barrier that still had that
> extra blue layer on it.

Loren, you rock big time! *ROTFLOL*
Just another example of the superoir power of the Newt's backlight!

Regards,

Oliver, a moron as well, as I managed to loose my online-banking TANs in a
room of 12 square meters, with nothing more then a desk inside :)

--
"Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order,
will lose both and deserve neither."- Benjamin Franklin