Re: [NTLK] Hoarding Newtons...

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 11:50:41 EST

on 11/19/01 1:15 PM, Loren Finkelstein at Loren_at_Finkelstein.Net wrote:

> It seems to me
> trying to get new people interested would mostly be about trying to justify
> that we didn't make a bad decision by buying something that essentially
> became a dead platform.

I would think that it would have more to do with encouraging people to
continue supporting or even developing for the platform. There is also
something in having someone you know personally, to share experiences,
packages and sorrows with. :-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.