[NTLK] did the Xray kill my MP2100?

From: Tom Jamrog (balrog_at_midcoast.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 18:11:09 EST

I do very little traveling, but I think there is an airport coincidence with
my MP 2100 failing to register any new notes or meetings. I get a "Sorry ,
a problem has occurred . (-10557)" message anytime I try and put something
new into it. It never did this before it went through the xray machine at
San Francisco airport yesterday on my way back home here in Maine. I didn't
want to put it through , but they told me they put through computers all the
time with no problem. What is going on here? I tried the reset button and
removing and reinstalling batteries, but each time the MP restarted i did
not get the usual message about cards ( I have two - an 8 and a 2 meg flash
in the slots) . I can read anything that is on there OK, but can't write
due to the error message above. I have never used this forum before and am
desperate. I use the 2100 daily in my work. Help!

--
Tom Jamrog
balrog_at_midcoast.com