Re: [NTLK] VNC

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 02:23:10 EDT

> Subject: Re: [NTLK] VNC
> From: greenguy <greenguy_at_oanet.com>
>
> everytime I try a double tap I get the keyboard.
>
> should double tap work?

I hadn't realized/documented earlier that HWR also grabs doubletap (in
addition to hilite) gesture (and perhaps interferes sometimes with caret).

I'm adding a preference to 3.3a4 so you can disable HWR and get back those
gestures (and use only keyboards for text entry)

(and fixing a few other bugs like taps not being sent once local scrolling
has occurred; it filtered them out as "out of bounds")

--
Steve
  http://www.kagi.com/weyer/#VNC