Re: [NTLK] More on law

From: Thomas Cherry (jceaser_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 04:20:26 EDT

WHAT. This is the biggest bull I have heard. You want every highschool to
pay his family for use of his plays? His works are an integrated part of
our culture and history. He is one aspect of humanity, and you want us to
pay for that? Every thing we have is the product of our descendents, but
the burden of paying a fee for every idea ever put to use would burden us
beyond belief. This is no way to run a civilization.