Re: [NTLK] Deepest sympathy for the assassinated

From: Judy Perry (jperryl_at_ecs.fullerton.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 01:58:30 EDT

While trying to be respectful and not disparaging of your position, what,
then, do you think is the solution that ends the violence? If reponding
in-kind is bad/escalates it, and doing nothing encourages it/fails to end
it, how can any intermediary position be any better inasmuch as both
extreme ends don't stop it?

Judy Perry