Re: [NTLK] X-Port is still available through Kagi

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 02:34:14 EDT

on 11-09-2001 3:20, John Ruschmeyer at jruschme_at_home.com wrote:

> Thanks... though I think what I'd like to see is a page which describes
> features, etc. of X-Port.

http://www.landware.com/xport/ though I don't get any pictures on their site
at the moment, maybe due to the Twin Towers drama since the following
message is on their site:
"Due to the World Trade Center tragedy and LandWare's proximity to New York
City, telephone access to our office may not be possible. For support,
please visit our Help Wizard. For orders, please place your order online. We
will work hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible."

Robert Benschop