Re: [NTLK] Another MP120 Question

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 08:08:42 EDT

Dear Mr. Glass,

  Thank you for the help! Actually I went ahead and used a piece of
cardboard, tape, and the Radio Shack rechargeable 1000 m AH NiCd batteries
to hold down the tab in the battery compartment and, you are correct, the
readout went to 100%. Unfortunately, though, the unit did not come with any
batteries (thus, obviously, the originals).

  By the way, everyone, I noticed on the back of the unit that there is a
small "Eagle" picture in the unit's power description from Apple. It looks
very much like the German Eagle symbol and, thus, I thought this might be
one of their German models. Yet the unit seems to have no
"language/cultural" difference than my uMP2000 which does not have this
emblem. Were there any differences between the German and American models?

  Thanks again everyone for all of your help on everything!

Respectfully,

Sam

Always remember, "Ad astra per aspera"...

email:
      jacobson98_at_earthlink.net
      or
      sjacobso_at_chuma.cas.usf.edu

Lab. Telephone (via Dr. Susan Bell): 813-974-5420

SnailMail:
     Department of Biology
     University of South Florida
     SCA 110